blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vistas

Some events in my life opens up new vistas of experience. And one of the most beautiful was something I just experienced recently. It's like playing a really good guitar or piano, and enjoying the whole range of emotion presented to you.

I've met someone amazing, and even if we don't work out, one of the most amazing things that has happened to me is this constant falling. Some people talk about love at first sight, when you know that the girl is the right one for you. But I bet they've never experienced falling in love anew each time you see a person. It's like love at first sight all the time. Every time.

What would life be like,
if every time I opened my eyes,
the first thing I do is to fall in love again, anew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home