blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, March 19, 2007

What happened to dreams?

I wanted to be a bus driver, I wanted to be a postman, I wanted to be the President of Singapore. (Who's the Prime Minister anyway).

I am going to direct a play soon, yet I can't imagine myself a director. I haven't thought about the day I might become a doctor (hopefully). When I was young, it seemed that i wanted to be all of these. I'd spend days imagining that I was someone, yet now, I'm going to work hard, and study for years, and yet not even be capable of visualizing what I might be.

To be brave enough to make a dream, and share it.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 am, Blogger Geraldine said...

If you ever need help in directing, just let me know :)
I think you'll make a pretty good director.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home