blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Love

"I want to let you.. I want to let you go. I don't want to worry. About you, about where you're going. It's like I have my eyes closed all the time, and I'm holding on to you for dear life, while you rush headlong into your future.

It's like riding a rollercoaster blindfolded. At first, it's fun, it's thrilling. My heart's in my throat all the time, but it's okay because I know you're there. But as the ride speeds up, goes faster and faster. And the wind blows through my hair and leaves me shivering. The earth almost sucks me away, and you take your hands off me to scream in exhilaration, exuberantly. I want to scream too.

I want to scream because I only made it this far with you, and without you I am only a blind girl with no idea where I'm going.
It's your love that brought me this far. Bring me to the end with you and I promise I won't scream."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home