blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

IHG!

Woo hoo! IHG stands for Inter Hall Games, and they've been fantastic this year! Not because we've been winning, far from it. But in spite of losing, we've had such a great time cheering each other on, and enjoying the shared nervousness and happiness that is a part of a competition situation.

It's just great watching at the sidelines at your friends playing their best, and watching how they suddenly become so good compared to at practice. Haha.. i just love the unpredictability of it. How points swing back and forth, and how people lose their cool, or get their nerves back, all in the span of 45 minutes. A sport competition is like getting out of your comfort zone, and facing all these uncertainties, and overcoming them when you know it's all going to be over 45 mins later.

I just love it.

Ohh anyway I've got a new chair in my room, and everything's been going swimmingly. I'm going to study if I have the time to, and it's going to be so comfortable. Oooh and the weather has beeen coooling.

I'm just having a great time, and I think all's right with the world this semester. All's right with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home