blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I can't sleep and I want a hug.

I don't want to know you.
I can't.
Because if I did, I might like you.
And if I liked you, you might like me too.

And if you liked me, you might get to know me.
And since I like you, I'd tell you every thing you ever wanted to know.
About me. About us. About this world we live in.
And I would take the light from your eyes.
I would hold the hope in your heart with my hands,
And I would crush it.

A flower blooms and yearns for the sun.
Only to rise closer and closer and wither away.
I don't want to know you.
Because if I did, I might like you.
Better for me to shine my light on you
In the inky dark of space,
2.7 Kelvin, 92 Million miles away.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUG!

 
At 9:39 pm, Blogger Downhere. said...

HUG! Awww.. I'm sorry my tagboard doesn't work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home