blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Someone i barely know.

I was just telling Geri today about not sleeping. Feeling lost because in my mind there's someone I barely know who feels like home to me. And I think that's what i've been looking for all this time. A place that feels like home.

I've been to a few friend's places, and they all have great cozy homes. But to me home isn't a place. Home isn't in the people around me. Home isn't a sound, or a type of decor, or a smell. My first home is always the inner home of my head, the close second, a home in my heart. A third home maybe, in this person I've glimpsed and barely spoken to.

Where is home for you? What is home to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home