blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Kenneth has the potential to do better

I've always had that written on my Result Slips. Without fail, every teacher I've ever been with would write that at the end of the result slip under Teacher Appraisal. I think it's quite the running joke among the teachers, otherwise why would they all write the same thing?

But I guess my decision to enter Medicine has been validated. In this place, under all these circumstances, I find myself finally being forced to used the skills I've collected over the years. I feel more alive, I feel more.. satisfied. I'm doing the things I love now, and I'm doing them for a good reason. Somehow in this place and with these people, they motivate me and push me on to greater heights. They're all so high flying and so beautiful, and I'm shining now only because I am so close to the sun.

Icarus fell when he soared. I'm afraid of glory for glory's sake. I wish no one would know what I've done before and what I think we can achieve now. But we're pushing at it. All of us. I'm so happy when we push. I just hate it when I'm done pushing and standing in the glare of the sun. What's there left for me when the work is done?

I feel so lost, but so satisfied today. I'm working now teachers.. I'm working now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home