blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Biochem Supps

I just can't believe that the moment I've been waiting for is finally here. Was just thinking that what I gained from this supps experience is not only the biochemical knowledge, but it's also gaining a better understanding of the subject and science in general, and finally learning to put in the work that's required.

To all those who wished me well for the exam in three hours time, thank you for keeping me in your thoughts, and rest assured I'll try my best for this exam. But even if I don't make it, at least I've gained through this experience, a friend in you.

Anyway I probably have the most complete set of Biochem notes in the world, thanks to Harun, Nadia and Emily, who supplied them to me a while back, and I'm probably going to publish one of those M1 guides soon. So any freshies reading this, if you want a counsellor for biochem, come my way!

Okay, if it doesn't work out later, at least we can be classmates :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home