blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Urgh

Ugh.. One of my worst band practices ever... I just can't seem to get the right sound. And everyone's just very sick of the same song. I don't know. Maybe it's the exam stress starting to come on, but I'm sick I'm sick I'm sick and annoyed with everything.

Especially cos some of us put in so much effort for certain songs, and we just hope to get that tiny bit of pleasure from making a nice bit of music, and not everyone works as hard, but not everyone loves the same songs I do either.

How do you negotiate this.. give and take thing.. Like.. feel enthusiastic about someone else's song, even if your part may be terribly uninspiring. How do bands do it? To work together so well that every note is so important to them, and so meaningful, instead of an anything goes kind of jamming.

Maybe we're just not good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home