blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Music

~~~~~
I don't know how I can leave you,
I don't know how to let you go.
A sudden breath of memory, my longing chokes the air
My longing chokes the air
~~~~ Magic Hour (2005) by Claire Chun

It's been good days with music. I really miss it. And I'm really happy to be back.
But what makes me happier is actually playing songs that mean something to me,
not because it was played on the radio or written by someone far away and could never
ever know how I feel.
But songs written by naive people, clinging on to the old belief that songs should be revealing.

I can't think of something nice to write, my words pale in comparison to the brightness of hers.

8pm Fort Canning 18 June 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home