blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, June 19, 2006

Haha

Well I was jamming over the weekend at Fort Canning and uh.. haha I got inspired to write a song. Well so this is my first song I think and it's probably super corny but...

Put my helmet on.

When I was 18, the army called me
Then I went to BMT.
There were bullets flying everywhere.
My country gave me a helmet for safety.

First time I went to the battle field,
Oh army friends, they dragged me there
What a wonderful place with music and dancing.
Oh yeah, I had a great time there.

Fell in love the first time I saw her,
Didn't know she had gonorrhoea.
Brought her back to my place for a little chat,
And I went to war without my hat.


La la la Ooooohh oooh I'll put my helmet
La la la ooooooohh ooh I'll put my helmet
La oh Laa ooooh oooh I'll put my helmet
Onnnnn

Okay there's a middle part missing, and it's kinda written in 5 mins kind of thing. B ut I'll edit it when I get home later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home