blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Understanding.

Haha it just dawned on me why I'm so silly sometimes. It's so easy to get caught up with doing something that you feel like doing and lose your sense of time and place.

I think I've spent too much time online. There's always the screen of the Internet to blog the unconscious physical motions. Its like the Shall We Dance guy. Sometimes u just do stuff unconsciously that looks terribly silly. Haha.. Well I guess that's me most of the time. But I guess realization is half the cure :D

I need to compartmentalize. I need to go full out now. I think after all that NS, it's just a natural reflex to hang a little loose, and shake it out a little. But if we're going to professionals in the future I guess I gotta start now. Save the inappropriate comments.

Sense of self. Sense of self. Release only when there's an outlet for release. Lead the double life. Even though our PDCP tutor insists the double life doesn't exist.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home