blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fever

Fever in more ways than one. I really like the Don't Stop Me Now song. It's just bouncing around in my head but u can catch it here. It's by Queen, and I just love the whole feel of it. I want to soar! I can feel myself flying all over the stage and my fingers flying over the guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdVdNnXiQTc&search=queen%20don%27t%20stop%20me%20now

Having great times with medicine choir. I think they're really the most wonderful bunch of people ever. Just singing together is so much pleasure. Although half the time I'm super tired cos I think I'm sick today, when I sing I try to be utmost serious.

And I just hate feeling sick and feverish. It gets better when I'm in the sun or when I walk around but then I just feel so absolutely lousy afterwards. So absolutely lousy. And then I think of the song and it gives me the strength to get up and actually do something.

Cos I got alot of things to do... And I don't know how to get it done. And everyone's enjoying their holidays. And urgh... I want to just sit somewhere with someone and talk. And just slack my holidays away.

And I just hate sitting with a big group and being forced to think up conversational topics. Ugh.. it's the part of the brain not used by me in ages! I don't know
tired to think about things to say. Shall write e-mails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home