blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, May 26, 2006

Drunken Thoughts May 21 Sunday

Well I just got a moleskine, so I'm making a point of noting down my thoughts on it, and so sometimes I'll make blogposts that are just writings from my moleskine. This is the first of hopefully many.

Kevin mentioned yesterday over dinner that I'm too competitive, and that I gloat too much when I win. I think maybe that's true on 1v1, but during team sports, I think I do that to motivate my team.

Teamwork, choice of life partner, being attracted to someone but not finding anything interesting in her. Meeting someone that looked like ..., laughing heartlander.

Poison of choice today,
K. Hakushika Yamadanishiki
14% 300ml cold.

With unsalted fries from Macdonalds.
Numbness starts fromt he nose. Sweating develops, body temperature elevation (or perception?) Thinking of buying the Roland Micro Cube (which I bought and used for Liyana's gig) Increased sensation of sound and touch. Easier to focus, loss of inner superego. Connection established between subconscious and the world.

Wondering if constant hypertrophy of hepatic cells from alcohol ingestion will lead to decreased sensitivity to allergens. That said, does the immune system interface with the hepatic detoxification system in any way.

Sake loses fruity taste after 100 ml. Waste of good sake after that.

Chips are unhealthy not because the oil does not penetrate the first layer due to the formation of steam layer (can't find the name of this effect), but because when the fries cool, the same steam layer leaves a vacuum, sucking the oil back into the core of the fry.

I think <> is interesting but not criminal enough. Too nice and too honest. Crooks only cheat those who have cheated other people.

200 ml of sake

How does the inner artist's sense of the human structure in art, relate to our biological understanding of it?

The lady at the Museum of Sydney was right about the moleskine notebook, it's perfect.

What does it feel like to be the only drunk person in the whole of Macdonalds? The drunk man that orders fries without salt and sauces because he's health conscious.

Is he any more reasonable than those who pison their hearts willingly with trans fats?

Are we more reasonable than anyone else at all? Why do we have to be reasonable?

"Ladies only" is possibly only a draw in Singapore. Anywhere else, ladies only will be a deal killer.

Why am I lucid even when I'm drunk? Why and I perceptive and even more so?

Actually sake feels a little like Listerine when you gargle with it.

Servant leadership isn't the best form of leadership. Leadership historically meant you left you left your authority and name to your subordinates when you die. In servant leadership, the greater control you gain from being in close contact with your subordinates is offset by their decrease in productivity and loyalty when you are no longer with them.

Religion isn't a servant leadership, but a big brother kind of leadership after all. One will endure even after the passing of the founders.

Leadership is after all about demonstrating that the people will be better off sticking to you than being with someone else.

300 ml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home