blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Trepidation

I was just thinking of my favourite feelings. What were they? Sometimes when we get older, we forget what we love... so everyone who reads this, list ur favourite feelings on ur blog too!

I love... the wind blowing through my hair and all over my skin and whispering in my ear.
I love... the moment I jump into the pool and the scorching sun gives way to freezing cold, and the sun burns my skin a nice milk chocolate.
I love... the sound of my favourite songs when my mood and the song's mood matches, the spoken poetry, the details that no one hears but me... just me and the singer sharing a moment.
I love... reading a book and crying because the writer is just too good, or the characters are just so so doomed without knowing it.
I love... taking the final exam, because there's always that sunshine after the three hours.
I love... turning that other brain circuitry on.. the one that amplifies my senses and heightens my sensitivities, but would probably freak people around me out.. that feminine side.
I love... living as a male without all those sensitivities coming around to distract me from work. And standing up to pee.
I love... dancing!
I love... loyal friendships and hugs!
I love... the absolutely paralyzing fear danger brings.
I love... dreaming of farfetched solutions to everyday problems.
I love... the lines of architecture and art and the human body ;)
I love... just holding someone's hand. Pulling someone up. Dancing.
I love... looking into a person's eyes for eternity.
I love... feeling someone warm and snug beside me.
I love... sitting alone on a cool sandy beach, and enjoying the embrace of the world.
I love... sitting in a quiet temple, a quiet church (without crucified statues please), just to think alone or to talk with someone.
I love... long chats over tea. Heart to heart things where you can cast down your cloak and feel the naked interplay of words, emotions and random thoughts.
I love... reflecting about what's been going on once in a while with my laptop, listening to music
I love... writing.. writing poetry and stories that make my readers cry or laugh. (Cry mostly)
I love... meeting new people and talking to them.. even though recently my mind has had too many things for it.. couldn't store it all.
I love... Christians and Catholics and the way they reassure me that the world is all right.
I love... looking for the truth. And realizing things that go together.
I love... Ballet. (watching tho.)
I love... watching happy people be happy. Making the most difficult thing in the world look so easy.
I love... the sunshine. Because the colours look oh so pretty, and you can stare at the sky for hours.
I love... the rain. I love dancing in it. I love playing in it. I love walking and kayaking in it.
I love... being young and idealistic.
I love... the scents of flowers on their bushes. The scents of people around me. Of hair and babies and lavender and honey.
I love... the taste of a complex cheese. The age in a bottle of whisky. Alcohol evaporating off the tongue.
I love... the night. When it is quiet and I'm all alone to think.
I love... Weiqi. Looking at possibilities together while making moves in the present and making artwork together.
I love... hugs. But only because I hate kisses.
I love... memories. Because only memories are forever.
I love flirting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home