blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yi Qi Hui You

Haha got to know someone else today. Jonathan Chong played a game with me today. It's really interesting how Weiqi can make you friends, when I thought Weiqi was a game already dead.

Anyway, he gave me a very good feeling as we played. He didn't hesitate to take risks when necessary, very courageous when facing the unknown. Very well thought out defence when he's under attack, willing to sacrifice when necessary. I think he's someone I'd love to work with in the future. Someone sharp, confident, decisive and yet willing to grind out the possibilities when in trouble. Gracious in defeat (although I was pretty unfair in this respect... upset with myself later for venting my frustrations on him so near a test). Hope it doesn't affect him much. After all it's just a game. Still, a good game is a close game.

Perhaps the only flaw I felt from him, was the same flaw I found in myself. When nothing is happening on the board, making a good next move was a difficulty.

But altogether, a really fruitful game. I like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home