blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, March 31, 2006

Truth

Bloody doctors don't lie.

When they said it was tough I thought.. ahhh what's tough man. And now I'm humbled. Just did a whole bunch of housekeeping and the dental papers and realizing how deep the shithole really goes here.

It's actually the sort of challenge I like. The piecing of cryptographic clues together to make up the whole human body. Except the world is so bloody big and filled with so many chemicals and stuff that you just freak out when you read about a new Vitamin that you've not studied before, or a new molecular shape.

Reading the notes again is really eye opening. I really wonder how much I understood in the earlier lectures because they were just filled with stuff related to the later lectures. And for some of the later lectures, I thought I was seeing stuff for the first time.

Oh well... I feel like a soldier without armour or sword or gun just rushing blindly into battle while picking up the falling pieces of cloth.

Next time.. I should go around the mountain rather than go over the mountain yah? But then again... the View!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home