blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, March 20, 2006

Pain

How would the world be, if every time a murderer killed someone, or tortured someone, that pain would be shared by both parties? The moment your blade pierces the flesh of your enemy, you would experience his pain, his memories, his fear of death. What would happen in the world, if every time you committed a crime, the victim would tell the perpertrator, would make him feel every moment of his insult.

What then?

Because this is how I feel sometimes when I talk to women. I am the blade and the murderer and the pain. I just hurt people I don't know and help those I know understand it. But it's not understandable. It's not logical. It's all shattered illusions and dreams and physical desires, and the language of flirtation.

Is it okay when you do it subconsciously? When you don't know the hell what your body is doing or saying or revealing to the other person? Is it okay when you know it consciously, and use it to read into other people's responses to you, make a logical evaluation of something that simply should not be put to the test of reason but enjoyed by chance?

I don't know how to put this better because it lies at the edge of my understanding of ethics and good and bad. But the feeling I get is this. The more you know about the bad, the more bad you are responsible for. And so, why don't I know less about the bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home