blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Money

I love it when money can solve problems. I'm not particularly attached to my money, and I'm not particularly atttached to objects either. I think when money can solve a problem, it wasn't a problem in the first place.

I'm not saying that money is valueless. On the contrary, I feel that money is extremely important as a medium of exchange. But in the end you've got to see it for what it is. It's just compensation for your efforts, it's a sort of stored charge that you nurture, and hope that more stored charge will produce more stored charge.

But really, having being involved in the manufacturing end of things, most things we buy today are INCREDIBLE values. INCREDIBLE. Compared what we got for our money in the past, we're living in an age of plenty through the advances of technology.

If money can solve a problem, it should be the best solution. Give me time to focus on more important things. Give me more time always.

Life is the only stored charge you can't add to. Life is the only stored charge that runs down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home