blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, March 23, 2006

MacBook Pro

I just got my new MacBook Pro, and it's really been a breeze using it so far. I thought it would appear after the exams, but no, it had to show up right before the exams so that I can make the best use of it to review my work. It's a great machine! I think I've experienced some problems other people also had, but the machine itself is solid and fast, and I can't wait for everyone to come on board and release the Universal Binaries for their programs.

Suddenly, it's like the dawn again. I have a machine that will match up to my speed. I have a laptop with wings, and it's a really good feeling. Worth all that money. Now it all depends on me.

Trying to integrate all the software that I've always wanted to integrate, and now, after everything has matured, I do see my vision coming to life. Amazing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home