blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Being Clear in Your Mind

Well the toughest thing as a Doctor, is probably being clear in your own mind about the treatments that you are proposing to your patients. It's the same with the basic sciences. I hope that in the next few days I can be very clear in my own mind with the basics.

Justina's mum sends me her regards. I probably got her regards like a few years late. I just added Xuan Rong, recently, through En Ping, and the first thing Xuan Rong said was, Justina's mum sends her regards to me. Wow. The last time I saw her mum was 2 years ago.

And two years seemed like yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home