blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just drinking my cup of coffee now.. Aik Cheong saving the day again. It's the only instant coffee brand I dare to drink. Something about Nescafe just unsettles my stomach. Looking at the sea of Anatomy and Physiology on my desk, watching the people outside my window happily planning to go for hall bashes, working on their DOTA skills, chatting over the phone.

Listening to the voice of a friend over the phone always feels so good. Even though I'm surrounded by friends in hall, there are friends, and there are FRIENDS. Nothing works better than to know that you're worth 15 mins of someone else's time, when they're studying, when they're about to sleep, when they're getting a call over the phone and they tell you to keep on talking, because that other guy doesn't matter more than you do.

I spent a lot of time looking in the mirror today. Looking at my expressionless face, wondering if it really does belong to me. How do you say it hmm? Now that I'm conscious that I have an audience. How do you say it.

I think I'm troubled by love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home