blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Floorball!

Floorball was damn fun today! Lots of waiting time in between to catch your breath, got a nice stick that made all the difference in my game, saved lots of balls defending, and scored one goal and assisted a few more! Hai, I think my skills in floorball are only limited to defence. But my fave part of the game is actually taking the ball from someone skilfully.

Anyway I played my best at the end I think, when the courts were bigger, when there was much more 1:1 fighting, and when I got sufficiently tired, adding in the chin ups between rounds. Somehow... when you get really weak, that's when u stop wasting strength and focus on applying your strengths wherever you need it most.

That's also a skill.

Also, it's easier to play when you keep your anxiety levels down and heart rate low.

Dammit, miss the times we played in RJ, when me and asrie just owned attacking, like we had this mental link. Miss wilson's running of the entire court. Miss the one handed and two handed stick techniques that I seem to have forgotten. Miss shooting decently.

Ahhhh I miss RJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home