blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Recovery and a day of Rest

Last night I had the weirdest sensation ever, when i lay down on my bed to sleep the night before, I felt so completely rested, it was as if a burden had been taken off my shoulders and light fingers came down and gently caressed my aching muscles.. it felt so good, i barely remembered it before drifting drifting away into sleep.

Today was a great day. Slept through two lectures. Uncle's Ginseng water didn't work at all. But luckily it was acid-base homeostasis, which i sort of understood thanks to Liyana's explanation.

First time the study group met today. Quite fruitful! Actually managed to do two tutorials in a day. Felt so accomplished and less stressed after that. But then realized when i got back to hall that there's really nothing to do... Talked to a few neighbours, and Geri over skype. Hey all my overseas friends! Yujing! I want to skype u too!

Met Bryan at the Library today haha, he's a really funny and good natured guy, together with kai xian and huiying.. Bryan's salsa steps are really damn good haha, but he's always so modest. can't wait to actually start giving him salsa tuition. haven't done that in a while.

I really cannot imagine myself being a free free person.. haha when i finally had free time tonight it was really some panic man.. Huiying was right... get to know everybody cos they're all unique and interesting :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home