blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Birthday Party, Hugs, Farewells,.

Wow! What a weekend! Just had my birthday party on the 31st... Glad to meet all the people who turned up and heard all the interesting comments about my friends, and their presents! Porshee's blow up doll gift for Jin sheng, random free dancing around clarke quay and the countdowns made for lots and lots of laughs and happiness all around.

Haha I shall present a few awards for the people that turned up. And for those that couldn't make it, Happy New Year! Best wishes for 2006.

Mr Attractive:
Porshee!

Miss Attractive:
Maria (siblings' choice) They all thought she was really sweet
Sherry (relatives' choice) For her selfless cake cutting, and sweet smile
Judy the Blow Up Doll (Jin Sheng's choice)

Best Dancer:
Eddie! (at the salsa dances)
Ruifen! (at the pub showing her stuff :D )
Joyce! (at the pub too showing her own stuff :D)

Most unkempt dancer:
Me! (Remember to take stuff out of wallets next time :( )

Missed out dancer:
You yi! (He was too bz filming the birthday dance to come join in.)

Most boliao dancer:
Joyce and me! (For dancing in the middle of nowhere each time we waited for the group to catch up)

First to knock out:
Porshee (surprising!)

Last to knock out:
Eikfeng (I think)

Haha.. I'm sure I missed out some prizes for other people. Can suggest them in the tagboard! Anyway thank you Porshee, Eikfeng, Eddie, Cheryl, You yi, Maria, Jin Sheng Jingxiang, Chengyu, Mei Chin, Mingru, Ruifen, Junwan, Lawrence, Peter, Shihao, Joyce and Xiongping, for attending and your presents. Loved the teaset and the tennis bag Thanks uncles and aunties if you're reading this for your attendance and presents too! Loved the iPod Speakers! You guys really rock! And if I missed out anybody, sorry!

I really had a great time.. it's the happiest I've been in a very short time haha cos the last time was during Christmas. It's also the most number of hugs I've received in a long long time as well.. Hugs make me happy, and hugs from friends on your birthday, or near your birthday just feel so goood! Haha.. hugs from 6 different people over the course of a one night. Millions of handshakes! I wanted to HUUUG and GREEET the world last night. Crazy strangers meeting strangers. And somehow some of us become friends.

Gave people massages too! Haha I think I massage better when slightly tipsy. It's easier to hit the acupoints when u just put ur hand on the person and concentrate on finding it.

And first time I covered someone with a blanket! Woke up after knocking out and realizing that I've been using a comforter as a pillow. Kindly placed it on poor shivering Ruifen just because I'm in such a nice gentlemanly mood in the morning. Ahha.. I do the weirdest things when I'm not thinking straight.. Maybe a lack of inhibition is good sometimes...

Well.. hopefully I learn to let go...

I want to be carefree and happy :D!

I met someone who can read my thoughts.. and that's quite freaky because I can read hers too. But it's just one outing and nothing significant.. Just wondering how would friendships work between people who can always tell if the other person is lying, or being manipulative, or hiding something..

Somehow, I decided to be open instead of hiding what I truly feel. How does that work? If someone understands u that well... would you even bother trying to lie? What would a relationship based on understanding and truth be like? When it is impossible to lie.

I don't know... so much more time I have to figure all these things out. So much more time I have to learn from all these wonderful people around me! I want to be like all of you. To have a heart huge as the sun!

Have a great 2006 everybody...

Oh and geri's farewell was weird... quite a quiet and sombre affair. Hope she gets on well in Oregon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home