blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dancing

Whoa.. Just had one of my worst practices ever.. Couldn't concentrate and remember the choreos at all. Managed to do the tricks better though.. just got to work on the form.

and then there's such a huge gap between remembering the choreo and dancing the choreo and actually making the choreo come to life. Saw Shu Ping dance the choreo today and was totally blown away! Her "me gusta" was really clean and hot. and Hong Ping told me he danced 5 days this week!

All I've got is this hols! I'm super inspired now to just watch salsa vids and practice at home. Catch up! Catch up!

Made another boo boo today.. caught the wrong part while doing a trick.. But Jacqueline was ok with it.. pretty concerned about me catching up too cos the rest are just going on at full steam and sorta leaving me behind.

She told me, don't look at what others are doing. Your choreo is in your head. Concentrate and look at yourself in the mirror.. It is really all in the head..

I've got to concentrate.. I don't have time anymore to look around.. Sometimes it's really frustrating that challenges are just coming one after another, and I don't have the time to prepare for all of it. Chingay next.. What's going to happen when school starts?

I'm now very sure that I'm not eliteist.. (which worried me for a while) after all, how can I afford to be when I'm so lousy? I'm just a very lucky boy.. to have met a group of friends that have opened my eyes to so many things over the years.. To have joined a group with dancers that really care about every member and won't leave anyone behind.. Really grateful to all the senior members who risk their lives every time I attempt a trick (because they really trying to help me get the move as soon as possible)

Got to work harder and give something back to them. Got to take up their salsa dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home