blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Med.

Haha, I don't know why the last post turned religious. I never meant it to be. I mean, I hold religious belief to be a very personal thing, and I rarely talk about it to people, unless I know them pretty well.

I'm happy about medicine. I really am. I've made the best choice of my life so far, and I've met great great people. My OG, my 3stan anat group, my seniors, my professors. I feel that I've been led into this warm and happy family of people preparing and helping each other for war against disease and disability. That most of us are here because we care.

And I've grown too. On a very subtle level, I've changed. I'm more comfortable with being congratulated, more comfortable with helping those in need. More comfortable with my own mortality and morality, and the after. More comfortable with people who are sick and diseased.

I have cleansed myself of the things that don't matter. I'm now more focused on things that do. On people that do. On aspects of myself that do. I think I lead a more balanced life now. And that I believe, is what I believe most in strangely.. balance.

I miss people tho. People who have been such a big part of my life and now I have no idea where they are. A whole long list in my heart from p6 all the way to j2 and even NS that somehow... I'm waiting to see again.

The human body is really amazing. I will work harder to understand it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home