blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Staring into space.

Just stared into space moments ago, and let my eyes defocus from everything like I usually make them do. Strangely today I felt something different. There was suddenly this distinction between the foggy outside, and the clear inside. Straining to look through the fog and not seeing, I realized that I could look within as well, on the wrong side of those eyes.

What do I see?

A tunnel of clarity and humanity. The deep dripping red and pulse of a human, and his skeletons.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 pm, Blogger Geraldine said...

darling you're worrying me... hope you are alright. Please don't shut me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home