blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My sad black shoe.

My sad black shoe.

I got my mum to send my black dress shoes for repair. They cost bloody much when I first got them, and it was a shared cost thing with my mum so I got really bummed when they needed repair. Anyway, the point of really expensive dress shoes is partly the quality of the leather above, and partly the leather sole. I got a shoe with replaceable soles, cos I know I'll be wearing them out during dancing. They cost slightly less than an iPod Mini.

So my mum sent them to this street cobbler who covered my whole sole in rubber and made like brush marks on the uppers as well. When I saw them I nearly cried. It was some $28 insult! And the best thing of all, is that I can't use them for dance anymore because they stick like glue to the floor because of the rubber. Yay mum.

6 Comments:

At 10:00 pm, Blogger Jade & Gold said...

Awww man.. that is such a bummer!
*hugs*
hope u feel better soon mate.. =)

 
At 5:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a stupid English limey bastard!

 
At 8:12 am, Blogger Downhere. said...

Ya'll right ya skanky dawg!
I'm a lil'my sli'my bas'turd.
:D

 
At 8:56 pm, Blogger Geraldine said...

Who the hell thinks my darling's a bastard? =P How dare you! He's not even English! =P

 
At 1:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not me, but I have a lot of viruses on my computer and I am sharing a lot of them with you.

 
At 1:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe not English, but something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home