blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Freedom

This is a free blog. post whenever whenever. Strange so many people are still reading something that hardly moves.

Well lets list all that I've been up to, with my lack of time.

1) Glamour photography classes soon!
2) Inducted two of my friends into the world of photography Yujing and Porshee. Post their works soon
3) Photo Shoot invitation courtesy of Geri. Yay! Learning from pro photographers!
4) New camera (Medium format) with negatives half the size of a 3R photo. Wall sized blowups comming soon.
5) Trip to Bali from 12-17th of June
6) Tution for Porshee's sis(sec 2) every Mondays and Tuesdays. Lit and Maths!
7) Planning bali itenary
8) Watching Good Eats
9) Watching Long Vacation
10) Made chocolate mousse, but thinking it'll probably end up as gelato.
11) Phototherapying.
12) Strumming guitar and Singing along with my sis.
13) Learning driving ( I swear I'll find time for the first lesson soon!)
14) Signed up for Medicine and waiting for notice of disruption
15) Falling in love with the feeling of Sadness and Happiness.
16) Calling people on the phone! ( I used to really HATE this.)
17) Salsa 2!

Was just thinking about the news report on TV about how no one's making dumplings anymore.
Lets make dumplings! Who's interested? In my house! In my house! Chinese Tradition! Cooking! Whoohoo!

3 Comments:

At 3:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing research on forming nevada corporation and came across your site Downhere.. The title Freedom attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on forming nevada corporation let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

 
At 4:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will they think of next? Here I was looking for incorporate and nevada and I end up reading about Freedom. What a change I would never think about that. Wonderful to run into your site Downhere.. Gave me a little break from my world. My world is in Las Vegas.

 
At 8:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing research on incorporate nevada and came across your site Downhere.. The title Freedom attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on incorporate nevada let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home