blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Lust Oestrogen Valentine Eros

Back to the same problem. The Earth orbits the Sun and revisits it once in a long while.

Always to have Lessons to learn.
1) Follow your heart.
2) Don't stare
3) Tell Her
4) Don't Tell Her
5) Make sure it's mutual
6) What if it's one sided?
7) What if it's unequal two sided?
8) He's the worst in class.
9) He's the best in class.
10) He's not for me.
11) He's weird
12) He's ok... but (insert reason)
13) Nobody likes him (so why should I)
14) He acts different in front of guys and in front of girls
15) He always sits next to me!
16) He doesn't sit next to me.
17) I'm not ready.
18) I'm ready would he just please please please ask?
19) We're together.
20) We're not together.

Then What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home