blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, March 06, 2004

I can't blog in the morning. Damn.

Anyway 4A A2 for GP. I've typed it so often already for the past day. It's a mini miracle, considering I've NEVER once passed chem, and previous grades were BEOO, and BCDO. Of course, I slogged my guts out, but it's nice to be recognized for effort.

Suxin! :D happily!

IB. the main futility of the logical process is that deep down inside, our hearts influence what we can or cannot accept as true, even if logic tells us otherwise. Sometimes I don't believe what I logically conclude. Sometimes I don't even follow the results of my own argument. Arguments are meant to be watertight. Life however, is but impulsive moment to impulsive moment, with lots of reminiscing and maudlin in between.

Maudlin's an interesting word by the way. You might like it suxin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home