blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hmm I wonder what happened to daph. She seems to have fallen the face of this earth.

Sometimes I wonder if people nowadays have forgotten about style, and the freedom of.

Perhaps I wonder. Perhaps I wonder.

Well glad Christie liked the book. It was one of those spur of the moment things while lying in bed and trying to use up all my leftover materials. I still have 2 MDF sheets ( soon to be joysticks) a good supply of hard blue styrofoam, some balsa and few sheets of paper. Oh what am I am I to do now? Oh and there are a few electronic parts and 3 unfixed joysticks. Lala.

*hug me*

Life's a silly road leading leading you down the same path with the same arrows to break free you must walk the path till there are no arrows then find yourself unable to do anything, unable to move forward nor back, just sideways forming a circle around the solution, just circling, circling, circling around the answer, but you can never reach it, even though you know an answer exists, you can see them there not too far away just within reach enjoying freedom and all the fruits and pleasures and colours, oh all those colours like a dartboard, or a flower as it appears to bees saying look at me look at me, sweet nectar ahead for free, and thus lured, you forget about the arrows about the directions or the lack of them just momentum, movement, inertia bringing you from the outside to the inside like bees crashing through the foilage of pink petals, to the nectar they cry, and you cry too because you're now there, you're finally where you want to be, and you cry too for all the time you've wasted following directions and reading the signs, because the signs were in your own heart, you've got to say you want to I need to let me in to the place the place I can't stand it any longer watching from afar let me in heart soul mind body let me join you now.

And then you're in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home