blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Anyway for the sake of the detail oriented, the keyboard I'm using now is a Siemens keyboard, made in Germany, with beautiful keys, and laser printed characters that have been worn off with use. But still, posessing of wonderful spring, if a little bit flimsy I must say, and rattling keys. I want a keyboard that types faster than me. I want a keyboard that functions like an extension of my mind, always waiting to express my next though, my next carefully crafted sentence, my next whimsical mental connection. But even if I had such a keyboard, would I have time to use it? Would I even have time to use everything I already have?

One of the greatest tragedies in life is to have everything you ever wanted, but not the time to really explore and know them all, and incomporate them into your life. After all, we live only once, and a single lifetime is still a single lifetime is still a single lifetime. We could have multiple lifetimes, if one day we managed to invent such a thing. But in the end, could it be, that lifetime after lifetime after lifetime, our choices would be so similar that that one lifetime that we experience is representative of them ALL?

Afterall, there are many paths through life, but only one result. There are choices, chances, events in life that swing us off the path from life to death, but no matter how much we diverge from the path, we are bound to cross back, for we start with life, and end with death. What then is life? What then is death? When we can not see where we came from, nor where we're going towards? How far are we from the end of our journey, and how much more there is to go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home