blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, July 27, 2003

The world's gone mad.

Remember the times we had, remember the songs we sang. Was I too late? Would my words have made a difference? Would you have laughed when you read them? Grinned? Cried? Life's ironic in this way. Love's ironic in this way too. And friendship. What does friendship mean to you anyway?

Haha okay, fine, I should ask that to myself. Still have images of us that day standing next to the drinks stall, talking. Still have images of you running into my room cos you feared ghosts. Still have images of your room, your favourite dolphin, the time we made brownies together, and you telling us how guys should always learn to make brownies for their girlfriends. And all the things you did, and I followed, and you taught me, and I tried to learn. I'm sorry that I took our friendship for granted. I'm sorry that I thought boyfriends would be enough for anyone. I'm sorry that I just neglected you, until the crucial moments before. Sorry for me not being a good enough friend.

Will you forgive me and befriend me again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home