blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, July 06, 2003

More Cycling

I actually typed in www.bicycle.com instead of blogger.com but stopped myself in the nick of time. :) Just had a little cycle trip of my own since friends weren't really free today, or had other programmes. But it was rather enjoyable... the slow pedalling and finally taking pictures again after so long so long.

I'm convinced that my girlfriend should know how to cycle and love exploring. And maybe even love photography. But she'll be a hard catch man...

Took the old bicycle out today, cos I didn't wanna worry about the bike getting stolen when I wasn't keeping my eye on it (e.g when my eye's in the camera). Besides my pissedness, at staying indoors the whole morning (also cos the day didn't look good enough for cycling), I was really really slow on the bike cos I didn't want to fall, and because the old bike was creaky and rusty anyway, and I didn't wanna break it. All of a sudden felt very threathened by the traffic around me. Guess my balls are proportionate to the size of my bike, and that's why big businessmen spend all their fortune on big cars, and finally end up bankrupt with small balls. Or the balls swelled too big and burst. I don't know... just kept thinking weird thoughts throughout the cycling trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home