blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

I detest the use of the phrase shutterbugs. What's so buggy about photographers? We don't have six appendages, we don't buzz all around the place, we don't have compound eyes (even though sometimes I wish I did) and we don't have hairy feet! of course not me! I do admit, the cameras sometimes click and whir, but that's the camera! not us! why don't you call the cameras camerabugs, since they're used for all sorts of purposes nowadays in lockers and changing rooms and what have you.

Oh got a nice silverish LAMY fountain pen. Nice to write and all, and best of all, found this shop with 30% off! three zero! off all fountain pens, cos they're moving next door. Silly silly them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home