blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Heeelllppp!!!
Damn stressed! Sigh and I can't even seem to alleviate the stress by being online or anything... it just gets worse cos I feel guilty for not doing work... Feel a strange sense of mania, like killing lots of people or setting fire to lots of things or something.. Sheesh.

Really need to mug with people. People prevent me from getting stressed cos they provide like a target or goal for me... pacing you know...

Guess I gotta stock up on evening primrose, aromatheraphy crap and maybe even a little non-drowsy painkillers. At least the decaf coffee was a good buy. It wouldn't add to my current jitteryness.

I've been crazy over indian curries too... kept having cravings for that wonderful wonderful cup of chickpea curry at Komala Vilas. It's really warm and crunchy and nice. Who says vegetarian food has to taste bad has never eaten Indian fare. Love the indians. For spice and curries and everything nice.

But seriously this stress problem is getting to me... I've never never never felt so stressed in my entire academic life. And the seconds are literally ticking away. And I wanna study hard and mug like never before. Just that sometimes I even forget to breath, and start binging on foods, and lose my concentration and train of thought when the sugar high ends. This isn't life man. This isn't what I wanna do for the rest of my life. Maybe the world REALLY is overpopulated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home