blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Shit... I almost got killed twice cycling today. Once by this swerving 2 people on a bicycle nutcases that didn't master their cycling skills before going onto the road, resulting in me having to overtake them, and the car amusedly following them behind, on a 2 lane road, where the leftmost lane was taken up by a lousy parked car. Was so close the girl riding pillon said shit. But at least that one I wasn't in any mortal danger.

The second one was the real shit. Somehow going home on that road involves me having to cut 5 lanes of cars. Whooo hoo. So I decided to walk over to the other side, then when I started going forward, I realized it's 3 bloody right turn lanes. So I've got to cut three lanes of accelerating vehicles intent on having their nice family dinner at home. Some malay and auntie was so eager to get home, they nearly knocked into me on their motor cycle, until I realized that they were pretty near behind and whizzing by, and I sorta reflexively dropped my bike to the right, thus whizzing about an inch away their from their handlebars. And there were 2 lanes of cars beside me by the way, accelerating ones cos I happened to want the safe dotted lines in the middle of the road, which motorcycles love too. Sheesh. Lucky I didn't quite fall. I'm NOT EVER going to use that killer road again.

Anyway, really had fun cycling over at East Coast. I think I love the mood of the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home