blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Anyway I wanted to say something about how beautiful East Coast Park is. I love the feeling of cycling along that path, watching all the hunky army boys work out, the girls and guys roller blading, the cute couples on tandem bicycles, the racers, the cyclists, the mums and pops, the smell of barbecues, and music, and the colourful clothing. Its just so relaxing. Saw a rainbow today over the sea, and got a few droplets of rain on my skin, but I managed to get home before the downpour. Not before taking a lot of beautiful pictures though. I think they'll turn out beautifully.

Just want to have a party with my friends too, just sit and chat, and look over the ocean. Eat good food etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home