blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

what was that about. ?


/

What can I say that has not
been said before, what
have I dreamt that you do
not know. You peddle your
smoky-eyed fantasies in
pretty colours; drugged, I
have only your words to
express what you have
made me feel. I do not
want your used dreams,
yet fool was I to imagine
that I could have been any
different. Your words
condense into a pool in my
palms, scarlet longing
stirring under a silver skin�
but I let them drip away,
because nothing is utterly
irresistible.



//

Yet,
it is not for want of a worser world
that we indulge in our amusements� private
or no.
And your scarlet words running
under my silvered skin
bite and breathe new life into
a child's tantrum; a poisoned tongue;
an undiscovered self.
Reconsecrate me in warm silver grey and green;
I will cease to exist, and
adopt your dreams,
live your colours and
become your fantasy� happily enough�
and your word will be mine.



///

Shells waiting to be filled with the roar of a distant surf: alone,
Fulfilled
Thirsting for more. Exorcise the spirit of this scarlet poison from my blood. Leave me
hollow, empty, a shadow searching for my colour. I am the ship and you
are my north star (light my horizon, come home to harbour);
unwilling, wayward yacht caught in a sudden wind�
�Your epiphany is mine to claim, as I am yours:
If I am willing then resistance is nulled.
This is you, and I am here, reconsecrated and ready; let us wait
for our eternity.



/|/

It�s a full moon out there: the pale shadows that ghost over your eyes
Whisper that I am crazy. Here I am
Reconsecrated in your colours, no less than your fantasy,
No more than mine. In the swirl of your silvered self I could
Lose myself, in our scarlet deathbed of roses. We could
Fly above the whisperings, this grey and green of delusion and
Wonder. Silver
Could stop my heart: you are my scarlet letter. I am yours.
Let us fly away, on our fantasy; silver passion scrawled under golden skin.



|/

We strain to see in the scant light of the window.
It is strange, how
In the dark filter of shadows and half-light
Colours bleed that are so much more vivid:
Grey and green, mingled in the silver dust of broken windows
Running scarlet in consecration of the unspoken exchanged �
Shadows congeal on the floor; gathering darkness of light
Darkness of drugged madness that devours us
Leaving reality mangled in our wake;
In the heartbeat between epiphany and dream
We find ourselves that we lost:
We reach, cutting ourselves on the jagged shards that remain.
It is in crimson euphoria that we lose you and me
And find only us, hidden in corners untainted by darkness and light
Transcending skin, and touch, and name.
Drowning in roses we transcend all time as we fall the dizzying heights of might
To daybreak, your hand in mine and your tears in my eyes
I watch you, till morning outlines the hard stones of the night�s bed
and you diminish behind the restored brittleness of glass.
And I wait, blind and unsure and alone, a memory of warmth and salt stinging my skin,
For the reconsecration and salvation that night brings:
transeamus.
let us transcend.



;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home