blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Well... in aid of a friend.

Dear so-and-so,
I can't get my mind off you.
My mind just wanders, whenever I try to rein it in, circling like a moth drawn to the flame, drawn to your flame and light.
Although it has been ages since we last met, every detail of that chance meeting still lingers on in my mind, like an indelible watermark, the stamp of you on me.
I can't wake, without being flooded with your memory, I can't sleep, for my desire (of you!) still burns deep within me. Trust me, I've tried everything I could to douse the roaring flames, but to no avail. And so here, desperate, I turn to you.
Will you, out of your gentle heart and pure soul, hold me, caress me and care for me like I was one of your own? Will you love me, as deeply as I do love you? Or will you leave me here, in the sweltering heat of my desire, and hence doom me to hell, where I cannot sleep nor wake, always dreaming of that unattainable heaven.
I am sorry to bother you thusly.
I wish you well.

Dizzy with Desire,
Me-hoping-to-be-us-with-you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home