blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Took a little trip down memory lane today... In my utter boredom, started to contact lots of people I should have contacted, but never did. Thanks must go out to Xin Ping (hope you recover from your fever soon!), who entertained me with 3 games of Yahoo Pool, after we exhaused all the possible multiplayer games we could have engaged in. Was so bored I just screamed into my pillow just for kicks. And realized that I do lead a sad life.

But of course, after listening to the radio just now, realized that YES! I'm alive! How sad can I be? I'm not sick with anything, nor disabled, nor disturbed. In fact I think I'm actually feeling pretty good. SO I shouldn't be sad. Maybe I should take up Xin Yi's suggestion and keep my eyes open to all the girls around me. Sometimes we just so take the most basic things for granted. And two of the things I've discovered today? I'm alive! And 50% of the population's female! (or 52% actually, if you trust the Census figures I recall)

As I said.. took a little trip down memory lane. Started SMSing all my other friends, had a really nice chat with Yanying, remembered all my old antics. :) My ploy to get students for drumset lessons so I could use their school fees to pay for my drumset. Little things that I've long forgotten, but old friends still remember.

Haha jervis was funny today, didn't understand his England or Turkey question. Joked that he was refering to the Iraq war, when its obviously soccer of some kind. Still think the Turks will win. English are too self absorbed in the pounds and pennies they keep making. Whereas the turks do have the added incentive of hit squads and suicide bombers should they lose this match.

Sorry baos, I've never heard of the song. Post lyrics?

And yes, my trip down memory lane. Went to get this drum practice pad that I've been eyeing since sec 2... and obsoleted table tennis balls that I used to really want, but could never afford. Still remember practicing with the Nittaku branded ones in Pri 3, but couldn't afford the 1 dollar + balls. Got the butterfly ones today, 4 bux for 3. The people I could have been but didn't due to a strange twist of fate.

Someone said on the radio today that we shouldn't spend any energy at all over the past, spend just enough to get past today, and spend most of it dreaming about the future. What da ya think?

And Gabriel does have his essay finally published. Balderdash on the right. Thought I'd advertise for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home