blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Sigh... watching Yuan Yue Wan Dao, and wondering if anyone will ever love me as deeply as the Ding Peng protagonist... and give up everything for me. Bleh mood. Qin Keqing practiced swordsmanship so hard just so that she could force him to kill her, and thus make him remember her guilt stricken forever.

Drank a bit of Choya today... nice little plum alcoholic drink... New Scientist reports that drinking moderate servings of alcohol a day can increase the amount of HDL in the blood. (Or that's my excuse anyway.)

Someone just commented that I'm rather emotional. And asked me whether it's good to be emotionally sensitive. What do you think?

Another day, and another letter goes unwritten.. wonder how can I ever finish what I set out to do. The whole house's asleep. And I have sea sports tomorrow. Guess I'll just go do a little bit more work before I hit the bed. A little appetiser, for the awakening of the tastebuds that have long grown dormant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home