blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, April 14, 2003

It's rather late so I'll just address a few points for now... may elaborate further on.

1) Did you all know that oral and anal sex are deemed "illegal" according to singapore law?

2) I love luncheon meat. And don't feel too bad, the man probably had other food at home already...or you can choose to think so...
I hate salted fish. Actually I hate fish, period.

3) You can still have sex in the woods if you like. Nobody would notice except perhaps the owls.

4) I don't understand why guys are so fascinated by robots and war and stuff like mechwarrior. Thus I don't understand all that about the mechanical-biological-factory sumthing sumthing sumthing.
Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home