blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Yes, sicheng's a great guy =) He messaged me his concern when he heard I was sick. Heehee!
Why were your eyes itchy after bio? Eyedrops? Go sleep early tonight?
~Congrats on your good paper =)

It's weird that the chinese press differs so much on perspectives. Aren't they under the same publishing company? Oh, don't think war pictures can be very pretty can they? Beautiful in certain ways, but PRETTY?...

I love you just the way you are, you don't have to turn into a Gangwei =P Could you anyway?

Oh...it'll be easy for you to ignore me...=) Won't even be in school for you to ignore...Can you talk to me though? And don't worry... Will always forgive you no matter what...

All the best for the rest of the papers...take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home