blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, March 24, 2003

Well... it's not the kids sites, but the really dangerous e-mail viruses... they're a bitch to remove...

Just talked about what really constitutes a friend. I guess a friend is a person who'd do something for you without being asked. Like call you, or make an effort to keep you updated on his life, or ask you out out of the blue. Things that surprise you pleasantly.

Went out with my family for dinner to celebrate the end of the hols. Ate really alot today.. had a triple breakfast/lunch, and a really really good dinner. I guess you could say I was eating the whole day.

Thought about certain things too, while playing basketball on Saturday... Played at a community centre, and just amused myself shooting baskets (learnt to jump properly), dodging balls, and recognizing balls by touch when the lights switched off after 10:00pm. Really enjoyed myself, and kicked myself too for mugging so much and not really finding time to exercise and meet people around my age. Quite amusing too were the chinese speaking guys and girls. I think me and my bro were the only english speaking ones. But it reminded me of the multicultural society we have, which is a really good and rare thing in the world today.

Well... read Yechao's blog a few days ago.. Realized that I kinda forgot about his feelings, not that I could do anything about them of course. It's a rather sad thing for anyone to go through. Maybe I really did do something wrong there. Apologies.

Then again. Then again. How would you know if someone you like is compatible with you without trying? How can you decide if she's right for you, without really spending time with that person, or making commitments to that person and understanding her, and see if it'll all work out. And what if someone likes you? Shouldn't you be obliged to try to at least see if it'll work out or not?

Perhaps I do believe that there's still someone out there for me. Maybe she's the one for me, maybe not. Time will tell. It's just that sometimes, that person would just step into your life, and you have no choice but to grab that chance, for fear of letting that chance slip by. And if you finally decide that she's not the one, then perhaps that someone might just be around the corner.

I did a sorta quiz thing, and it said that I'm driven by the urge to find the right one. And the time you spent with another person once you've decided that she's not the one, is just an impediment on the path to finding the right person. I guess that explains my impatience, and my lack of desire to work things out. Maybe I'll never find the one for me this way. :) I might stay single forever in an endless search. Who knows?

On a different note.

Yujing!!! What's your address again??? E-mail and Land mail?

Poor soul! Hope you're coping well in a foreign land. Maybe you could write to me when you're free? :) 8 Geylang East Ave 2 #14-01 Simsville Singapore 389757. Gimmie your addy and I'll send you a post card too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home