blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Saw Pao Yao really happy and wacky... but under her smiles, her eyes looked watery and sad... It's strange to see someone with such shiny eyes sad. Yet one can not help but feel her loneliness, even in the midst of her friends. Wonder what's wrong with her. Hope she's fine.

Thanks goes out to Sicheng who walked over when I was vigourously scratching my eyes out from too much bio. Helped me keep control of myself.

Bio was great! Though when I flipped open Section B I could have kicked myself for forgetting to study Liver Histology.

Reading the chinese papers now... they have more extensive coverage of the war.... and it's really amusing how the chinese press just keeps slamming the US. I'm really dissapointed with the Straits Times reporting. Plus.. the chinese press had nice large pretty pictures! Toying with the idea of speaking only chinese for the rest of the week to express my anti-war sentiments.

Just wonder what sort of mood should I adopt now... being Kenneth seems just too uninteresting. Toying again with the idea of saying less and thinking more. :) Maybe I'll do it Gangwei style. Though I haven't really spoke to him in a long time.

It's just my nature sometimes, to remember friends and their characters even when they're long gone. Though I tend to forget, and tend to fantasize, I can't help but think a little of each and everyone of them still lives in my heart. Perhaps its just being stereotypical towards my friends, or putting them in boxes they don't belong in. But if you can't trust your heart and mind and perceptions, who can you actually trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home