blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, March 14, 2003

Oh this post will be dedicated to you Jing!

EEeaaarruggghhh!!! I'm so bloody inundated with work! It's like a leaky tap... or a flashflood that JUST refuses to stop. It's not helping that I've been getting a sorethroat, fever, and headaches, and that my bag is WAYY too heavy because of all the R(A) magazines that GuanZheng insists on heaping upon us. I think my back is really dead... seems to be creaky.

Sometimes I wonder if the academic life is actually that difficult at all. It's a biased test really, either you're born to study or you're not. Brains and upbringing has more effect than the effort you put in can possibly have. But love! Isn't love the greatest test? All humans have a propensity for love, whether they be shy or outgoing, poser or sincere, the test of love is as hard as any academic test, and it seems that we fail much more frequently than when we succeed. It takes courage to love, persistence to carry it through, optimism to make the best of the tough times. It challenges our morals, our views on life, the barriers we automatically set up between others, and even between friends. Reading a book titled "On Love" and it describes that barrier as a condom. And once you've known the person, both physically and emotionally, the condom has broken. And him becomes her.

I hope you get over him soon.

I'm jealous over the happy days you're having over there. Can't think of a single person in Singapore who'd allow me to sleep over for no good reason without having to hide in a closet or wait downstairs at 1am. Is it just culture? :) Knew you'd be the sort that could find friends everywhere you go. Glad you're having fun! Hey! What's the Grand Prix like? Take many photos!

Just met Kim Kwa last Saturday out of pure chance. Such a big surprise! Wanted to just grab her and go for coffee and be updated, but saw her b/f near, and her bus came at about the same time too. Realized how much I missed my friends, and all the happy times. Come back soon! Drag Laura with you!

I think the A levels are evil! It's like a journey invented by boring cigar smoking professors over at Cambridge just to make money, and torture poor students, and ensure that there'd always be snooty professors walking around torturing even more students. Bet they've got it down to a science. This torturing bit.

There's so much more I want to do with my life! I want to know who I am! What I'm for! Who my friends really are! Who my true love will be! I want to love and lust and dream and dance with my beloved, and spin yarns and watch plays and catch up with friends! I want to club, with friends, or jam, or practice my instrument. Understand humanity, and how I can best express my love without turning people off. There just seems to be a world out there that my contemporaries are already exploring, a world filled with danger and excitement at every turn, and yet a world which is ultimately fufilling. It's all about people isn't it? I just wish I had the energy for them all.

I lurve Jay Chou!!! I also love Fish Leong! Also lurve you!

How's your cut? Healed? No scars I hope! :) Scars are just reminders of having being hurt before, but the hurt has healed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home