blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, March 09, 2003

I thought some of the points in the article itself, and the subsequent reply, were rather irrelevant...I was hoping for more points on why the essay was irrelevant, because personally I feel the subject itself is definitely important, I just didn't like the format in which we were forced to write our essays, and the way they were marked.

I have a new addiction too, one I fueled rather frequently during my week of abstinence from blogging. Drakan: Order of the Flame is some really old action/adventure game, but it is pretty good. For one, it has pretty ok gore effects, and it is one of the few gams around the world that has gibbing (cutting off of limbs)! Sweet baby...

There's a new sequel for it out on the PS2. I need a loan.

I'm in no mood for playing around right now. The prospect of my last 11 years of education possibly going to waste is too scary to be taken lightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home